Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Con....






Well Spring Con is over. I didn't make a whole lot of money, but most people I talked to agreed that people weren't buying much. So here is some of the stuff I did for people, I apologize for the crappy phone pics. I got to do my first blank cover, which was a little intimidating. Tom ended up inking it, so above is the before and after. My fave is "Dream Girl" (the cheesecake-y pinup), apparently she is a member of the Legion. Today someone wanted a Macho Man head sketch which I ended up enjoying quite a bit. Although I didn't sell that much it was still fun and I got to talk to a few cool people. All in all not bad, but I don't think I'll do another con until I have a book out....

1 comment:

ANMPH said...

Very nice work. Its easy to see your growth. Very cool collaboration with Tom. Look forward to seeing your work on a book!