Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fallcon- day 2












So here are some more pics from Fallcon. A few of the costumed attendees who were strolling by my table and a Domino sketch for a fan. I was busy doing sketches the whole time for both days and only got about 2o minutes to walk around towards the end of today. Which is good, cause I was making money, but sucked cause I barely lifted my head from my sketch pad. I'll be posting more photos I took with Tom's camera in a couple days.

For my first convention as a "creator" I had a great time. I made some good money, met some really cool people and enjoyed a lot of positive response to my work.

Some more photos- Keith Champagne, me, and Tom Nguyen. The other photo is of Keith, Tom, and Tom's model, Talia.

Added a couple more commissioned sketches...

3 comments:

Pugster... said...

The pucker is the funny part of that picture! :-)
Still waiting on my autographed sketches...

Anonymous said...

how do i post a Ngan Khanh picture in the comments?

Josh Eddings said...

Dina- what do you want a sketch of?

"Anonymous"- Maybe when you put up my link on your page! :P