Thursday, May 28, 2009

A girl and some vampires...



Another commission for Jake, Buffy and Angel vs. Blade. It was a bit tricky trying to get them all somewhat facing the "camera", but I think it worked decently enough in the end. I'm happy with the Blade likeness, Buffy and Angel are a iffy, but not bad all things considered. I do think it gets a little confusing between Angel and Blade, I'm sure inking and color would help separate them more. The sweet ass "Iron Angel" statue in the background was drawn by Doug because I love them and I made him do it.

I was going to put up the Power Girl pin up, but that will have to wait, I want to re-work her hand....

2 comments:

Metzgarob said...

What a pleasant surprise to get home after a LONG day and find a new piece to enjoy.

gabriele liga said...

This is Very cool,take a Look at my pic's!